The Georgia Ready Mixed Concrete Association is dedicated to providing a voice for all of its members and to actively educating, advocating and marketing on their behalf.
GRMCA membership is divided into three main categories: producer, associate and affiliate.
- Producer members are ready-mix concrete producers.
- Associate members are defined as companies whose products are used in the production or transportation process of ready mix concrete. Examples of General Associates (but are not limited to) include plant equipment manufacturers, truck dealers, engine manufacturers, tire dealers, mixer manufacturers, dispatch software, fueling/oil services, etc.
- Affiliate members are defined as companies who provide general services to the ready mix industry, but whose services are not directly involved in the production or transport of ready mix concrete. Examples of General Affiliates include (but are not limited to) insurance services, contract haulers, pumping services, financial services, etc.
Are you ready to join our association? Click below to complete the application. Questions? Contact us at 770-621-9324.
GRMCA has many services to offer its members:
• Annual Convention
• Annual Buyers’ Guide and Membership Directory, which includes sources of materials and services
• Source of Associate members’ product information
• Continued information on national and state legislation
• Effective working committees
• Video and Power Point™ programs available for presentation
• Seminars, workshops and promotional programs for members
• Technical brochures, specifications, etc.
• Publications from numerous sources may be ordered through GC&PA at cost
• Group Permit for Storm Water Discharge Regulations