Georgia Ready Mixed Concrete Association (GRMCA)
Manager of Marketing/Member Services
The Georgia Ready Mixed Concrete Association is accepting resumes for the position of Manager of Marketing/Member Services. The GRMCA is a 501c(6) non-profit trade association representing the ready mixed concrete industry of Georgia. The Manager of Marketing/Member Services reports to the Executive Director. The candidate’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, marketing, advocacy, promotion and administration.
- Responsible for online presence and website maintenance
- Social media management
- Brand management
- Effective e-marketing
- Graphic design
- Assist in lobbying efforts at Georgia State Capitol
- Provide a professional presence on behalf of industry before regulatory agencies
- Participate in coalition building of other organizations with similar interests
- Enhance industry and product image
- Seek opportunities to raise awareness for concrete product applications
- Assist in planning and execution of grassroots campaigns
- Assist in all event planning of GRMCA activities including the GRMCA annual convention, committee and board meetings, and certification programs.
- Assist in office administration including bookkeeping, billing, mail, phones, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Public Relations
- Excellent communications skills: written, oral, and interpersonal
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives under limited supervision
- An interest in state government and the political process
- Knowledge and proficiency in WordPress and social media applications
- Graphic design experience a plus
- Experience in Quickbooks is a plus
Salary & Benefits
Salary is commensurate with experience and the position offers a very competitive benefits package.
The position is located in the GRMCA office in the Sandy Springs area of North Atlanta. Some limited travel will be required.
Please send resume and cover letter including desired salary range to Jimmy Cotty, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.