The GRMCA Sportsman’s Raffle is underway!
Drawing began on Wednesday, March 2, 2016. Per the rules of the raffle, GRMCA will raffle off 13 guns this year. The complete gun list is linked here.
Week 1, March 2 – Kenneth Martin, 181
Proceeds to benefit GRMCA scholarship fund & concrete promotion efforts.[button link=”http://www.jotformpro.com/GaConcrete/gunraffle” size=”large” target=”_blank” icon=”cog” color=”alternative-1″ lightbox=”false”]Order Tickets[/button]
How the Raffle Works:
- Drawings begin on March 2, 2016 and will continue each week for the next year (52 weeks)**.
- Winning raffle ticket numbers will be based on the Georgia Lottery Wednesday Mid-day Cash 3 drawing.
- Each week you have a chance to win, even if you’ve already won! Your number is valid for ALL 52 weeks.
How to Enter:
- Donate $100 for one raffle ticket and gain access to GRMCA’s 50 Gun, 5 Grand weekly raffle.
- There are no restrictions on the amount of tickets per individual.
- Tickets will be available from through February 24, 2016.
Only 1,000 tickets available. Get yours today!
[button link=”http://www.jotformpro.com/GaConcrete/gunraffle” size=”large” target=”_blank” icon=”cog” color=”alternative-1″ lightbox=”false”]Click to Order Now[/button]
[button link=”http://gaconcreteorg.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/2015-sportsmans-raffle-rules.pdf” size=” large” target=” _self” icon=”cog” color=” alternative-1″ lightbox=”false”]Official Raffle Rules[/button]
**If all tickets are not sold there will be a gun given away for every nineteen (19) tickets sold and the two (2) $2,500 weekly prizes will not be awarded. In the event that a number is drawn that has not been sold, we will continue through the list to the next week’s prize until all guns are given away.