Operations, Environmental, & Safety Committee
The GRMCA Operations, Environmental, & Safety (OES) Committee was established as a standing committee to provide industry guidance on various regulatory and compliance issues. This includes, but is not limited to, environmental issues, health & safety issues, drivers’ hours of service, industry best practices, proper equipment maintenance, etc.
- Returned Concrete
- Two successful Driver Skills Championships
- Hours of Service Variance
- DOT Payload Increase
- Wage & Benefit Survey
- Electronic Logging Devices (ELDs)
- Interstate Weight Laws
- Industrial Stormwater General Permits
- Development of Training Aides
- Driver Onboarding
- Launch 2017 Wage & Benefit Survey after Annual Meeting
- Fleet Survey end of the year
For more information, please contact committee chair Steve Phillips.