Welcome to GRMCA’s Flowable Fill resource page. If you would like further information on this product application, please submit the contact form at the bottom of the page.
What is Flowable Fill?
Flowable fill is a self-leveling, self-compacted, low strength cementitious material used primarily for backfill in place of compacted soils.
Benefits of Flowable Fill include:
- Reduced construction time
- Reduced equipment, labor & maintenance costs
- Increased worker safety
- On-site compaction testing not required
- Positive uniform density
- Minimizes settlement
Who uses Flowable Fill?
- Utility contractors
- Underground contractors
- Electrical contractors
- Emergency contractors-sink holes
- Roadway and GDOT contractors
VideosPhotosDownloadable BrochureGDOT Spec