The purpose of the GRMCA Scholarship Committee is to support students financially who seek to enter the concrete industry, support research and educational opportunities beneficial to the concrete industry, and support children of industry employees.
- Currently funding 2 students in the Concrete Industry Management (CIM) Program at Middle Tennessee State University (MTSU)
- Over $85,000 has been provided in support of CIM students to date
- Provided $4,000 in grant money to UGA Civil Engineering Program to certify all students as ACI Level 1 Testing Technicians
- UGA will require all students graduating from their program to be ACI Level 1 Certified
- General Scholarships: Expanded scholarship program to include General Industry Scholarship for children of industry employees
- Awarded five $1,000 scholarships for the 2016 academic year
The scholarship committee has roughly $15,000 in obligations per year, so your support is vital! Your dollars help prepare the next generation for working in our industry or assisting families of current industry employees.
Look out for a scholarship fundraiser this fall!
For more information, please contact committee chair Mark Propes.